Friday, July 3, 2009

Chat with Aly!!!

Hola!!!!!!! You know who it is!! And if you dont, you really need to come out from under that rock you have been hiding under for the past year. Just to show how much I love you guys, I am going to do something I have never done before in the history of ever. I am going to give you my AIM and my email address. AIM: alykatchic520@aim.com and my email is rockerchic520@yahoo.com Please do me a huge favor and do not email me on my AIM address. It doesnt work for some reasone. Another thing I would like to do is give a shout out to my number one fan Sandra!!!! So sandra, when you get the chance, AIM me or email me. I would really love to talk to you and get to know you. Keep sending in those answers for my BFF quiz. Peace out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment